I love baking during the holidays. I am more of a cook than I am a baker so for me to bake, a recipe has to be quick and easy.
And this is one of the easiest Christmas treats you could ever make.
- 2 sleeves graham crackers, depending on size of pan
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 sticks salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Heath Toffee Bits
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Line the pan with the graham crackers.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and brown sugar.
- Pour evenly over the graham crackers and spread to coat it evenly.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
- Return to oven for 1 minute to melt the chips.
- Remove from the oven and spread out the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with the Heath Bits.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before breaking apart.