When I say this is the easiest and most impressive candy you’ll ever make, I’m not exaggerating.
These make the perfect gift during the holidays and it makes a TON!
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1 (16 ounce) package unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate bits
- 1 (4 ounce) German chocolate bars
- 32 ounces white almond bark
- Put peanuts in bottom of crock pot; add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook on low setting for 3 hours.
- Turn off crock pot, stir to combine.
- Fill mini-muffin or regular muffin cups halfway and allow to cool before removing from cups.