This past weekend was full of shopping, meal prepping, church and lots and lots of rain! Come shopping with me at Kohl’s and At Home Store and then step into my kitchen for meal prepping and a couple of awesome recipes.
- 1 can no salt Rotel tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 large red onion , diced finely
- 1/4 bunch of cilantro, chopped finely
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss the drained Rotel tomatoes, red onion, cilantro and sugar together. Add the juice of a half a lime and add salt and pepper to taste. Store in the fridge.
- You can adjust the amount of salt, pepper and sugar to your own taste.
- 1 cup rolled or quick oats
- 1 cup liquid- almond milk, coconut milk, water, etc
- 1 tsp flax seed (optional)
- 2 tsp maple syrup or other sweetener of your choice
- dash cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients, put in mason jar or other sealed container. In the morning heat in microwave or enjoy cold.